Monday, July 22, 2013

Hostess twinkies "SOLD OUT"

So went to my local Shaws supermarket today and did some grocery shopping. Thruout my travels i noticed some shelf space with Hostess cakes. They were sold out of the twinkies,ho ho's and apple and blueberry pies,but they did have the cherry pie,which from years ago i thought were very delicious. I prefer the apple pie but hey we havent had Hostess products since November 2012. I know its junk food and not "good for you",but seriously how can you not like Hostess products like Twinkies,Devil Dogs,HoHo,Suzy Q's and the other good products hostess made! So goto a store and grab some hostess products and enjoy!...And yes this is "THE SWEETEST COMEBACK EVER!"

About Pinhead the GeeK about.me/pinheadgeek
Follow on Twitter twitter.com/pinheadusa

No comments:

Post a Comment