Monday, September 3, 2012

New excellent cell phone serivce

Recently I switched from sprint.com to straighttalk.com for cell phone service. This switch will save me alot of money. A 30day prepaid plan with straighttalk $45 unlimited everything. I bought the Huawei Ascend II androidfor $99 from walmart.com,Click hereto see the phone and info.I am happy with this new phone and will be saving $133.00 a month for cell phone service for 2 phones will only cost me $90 a month for unlimited everything service. So if your looking for great cheap cell phone service the straightalkis a great deal for cheap phones like androids and $45 a month unlimited everything, check out their website for phones and coverage areas at straightalk.com.
Here's a pic of my phone:
Check out my website about.me/pinheadgeek

No comments:

Post a Comment